CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Girls!




So the girls are just loving school!  Maddie started her new preschool on Monday and today when she got in the car she said, "Mommy, I know what today is...it's August!"  And I said, "Oh, is it Tuesday?"  And she said, "Oh, yes...that's it Tuesday!"  How fun, she is learning!  I love it!
Claire keeps asking me when she gets to go on the bus, and is practically begging me to let her ride the bus to school now.  I just am not ready for that step yet, maybe next year, but I doubt it!  It is the highlight of my day taking them and picking them up!  I can't wait to work in their classrooms :)


Little school girls

Unstoppable!


Lucy wants to be a big girl like her sisters and go to school too!




2 comments:

Stacy said...

So cute! That's funny she wants to take the bus!
I'm glad Claire and Ellie are on the same soccer team! =)

California Banry's said...

They are so cute all ready for school. Kindergarten is the best. I'm so glad I get to do it one more time!