CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Mama's 5K

Today I ran in a 5k through Disneyland and California Adventure.  I had a great time and came in with the first wave of runners which was my goal...I will now train for the 1/2 marathon next year which is really what all of the buzz is about at Disneyland this weekend, but the 5k was a good starting point.  The other good thing is that the kids would like to go out next year for the kids races, so it is a fun annual family event.  
We also spent Friday night at Disneyland, but sadly no photos this time!

Nathan and the girls were a little late to meet me at the finish line (guess he underestimated my speed :)  So this picture is of me running to meet them.
\




8 comments:

Hoskins Family said...

Congratulations Samantha!! That's an awesome accomplishment! I think that is sooooo Cool! Best Wishes for your year of trainning for the next one.

April said...

Great job Samantha!

Hillary said...

You go girl! What a fun place to run through. You look fabulous!

Stacy said...

Great job! You look fantastic too, by the way. Looking forward to hearing about your 1/2 marathon next time.

Nicole Geeting said...

Amazing, I am so impressed! You go girl!

Jamir said...

Congrats! That sounds like fun! You look amazing and so happy!

Alliban said...

Wow. So proud of you. That is a wonderful achievement. I'm going to do that, some day!

Reeser5 said...

You look sooooo good, Sam!