CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mommy-Daughter Date

Claire absolutely loves High School Musical!  She loves them as much as she used to love the Princesses...(my baby is growing up!)
Anyway, I bought her and I some tickets to a High School Drama Camp performance at CSUN. It was such a fun night out for her and I, we got dinner and watched the show together.  I loved it and so did she!

Getting ready to leave Daddy's work, Daddy was making a comment about her shirt, and she had a self-conscious moment

Waiting for the show to begin!


Troy and Gabriella!  The love song scene!

The cast doing their last song

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun! Our kids love going out on dates with Ray or I. It's such a special time for them and they love the individual attention. Glad you got to spend some alone time with Claire!

California Banry's said...

What a fun date for you both. I bet the show was great!