CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This is NOT Maddie

So we were grocery shopping today, and I hear this mom say, "look Emma, that little girl has the same hair as you"  I turned around and low and behold she does!  So I had to touch the little girls hair to be sure it is "exactly" the same!  The mom and I couldn't believe it, because we thought there couldn't be two 3 year olds in the same town with the same hair, let alone in all the world...well we each asked each other's permission to take a picture of our daughters and put them on our blogs.  Pretty neat eh?



3 comments:

Reeser5 said...

LOL! OH MY GOSH! I swear it was Maddie. How cool is THAT!? And they're the same age? Wow.

Hillary said...

did you ask if she has the same attitude as Maddie? That woulda been really freaky!! I keep thinking about the picture on the boat with Marissa and Maddie and the glasses and the lips! So fitting! We love that girl (and the other 2, too!)

Scott and Rashelle said...

Hey thanks for today...it was so great and yummy! Next time my house. Maddie's hair is much cuter though...it goes with her cute personality!