CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Samantha's 100 Things

1. My Three Gorgeous Girls and amazing husband are the best thing in my life
2. Home Dates with Nathan
3. Movies, Movies, Movies
4. My favorite show is The Office
5. My one Diet Coke a day is essential
6. I am afraid of falling (hence I can be up high, I just can't look down)
7. Eating out, I love to eat out (don't tell our budget, or my diet)
8. So You Think You Can Dance (that show has me convinced that even I can Hip Hop)
9. Blogging, new found passion
10. Blingging (I love to bling things!)
11.  I love to cook, especially when there aren't little hands crawling up my legs to be held
12.  I love to jog, that is my favorite form of exercise
13.  I do not LOVE taking pictures
14.  I am very GOOD at taking pictures, and was especially good at photography in college
15.  Music, Music, Music -I love most music and it is an immediate mood enhancer for me!
16. Dr. Laura Schlessinger and I do laundry together
17. I love snuggling
18.  Lucy and I snuggle all night together
19.  I snuggled all of my baby's until they are 1 year old
20.  I love my husband
21. I love MACS!
22. I  love my IPHONE
23. I love to watch the Tour de France with Nathan
24. I love to ride my road bike-but Nathan calls it a Hybrid bike whatever that means
25. I love teaching Maddie how to write her name
26. I love when Claire and Maddie dance (or do aerobics as they call it)
27. I love my friends
28.  I have awesome parents who are even more awesome grandparents
29. I love the Church!
30.  I  have a wonderful sister who is a very loving "Aunt Ashlie"
31. I love going on day outings with my family
32. I love skiing but haven't done much of it lately
33. Christmas Rocks-especially now that we have kids
34. Golden Spoon-Peanut Butter and Chocolate
35. Dark Chocolate only
36. I love Brad Pitt-I know...everyone does, but come on...he seriously cracks me UP!  Watch Ocean's 13...I couldn't stop laughing at Brad Pitt
37.  I like the movies no one ever likes
38.  I LOVE to read, and don't really get a lot of time to
39. I love to watch Oprah
40. My husband is a hard worker and takes good care of our family so I can stay home with our children, and I love him for that.
41. I have the best little girls 
42. I'm a stubborn stinker, poor Nathan
43.I love Santa Barbara (I went to college there)
44. I love Maui (we have a timeshare there)
45. I love Paris (I have been there 3 times, twice alone, and once with Nathan, best with Nathan)
46. I used to like Cats, but now I don't see my self as a pet lover
47.  I can't wait till our kids are older to go to Washington DC to tour the Capital 
48. I love to travel-even with little kids, we still go
49. I can't get enough of DISNEYLAND, now we have Annual Passes
50.  I am looking forward to my kids "school days"
51.  I am a great organizer and love to do it
52. It takes me 10 minutes to get ready in the morning
53.  I love Friday nights and always have
54.  I love the iceberg roses in the front of our house
55. I love dressing three girls in matching but different clothes
56. I love jeans-wear them everyday
57.  I could live on cobb salad and cold cereal (cherrios)
58. I married into a large wonderful family and love all of them dearly
59.  Sometimes I think having three kids is the BEST thing in the world and other times I think we are nuts!
60. I love to swim in cool pools on hot days
61. I love living in California and couldn't imagine being anywhere else in the world. 
62.  I love the show "So You Think You Can Dance" and Nathan just told me that he is going to be working on it and that we can get tickets to the show...I leapt into his arms.
63. I call Nathan my "Hodes" and mine and his wedding rings are engraved "Hodies Forever"
63.  Lucy is so beautiful it breaks my heart
64. Claire is turning into a beautiful little girl and she takes my breath away.
65. There is nothing like Maddie in a great mood she can put a smile on ANY face!
66. Maddie has the best hair.
67. There is nothing like Maddie in a bad mood she can put a frown on ANY face.
68.  My family loves being together!
69. So many of the things I used to love to do have changed, and things I used to never imagine doing I love now- (can you say "kids")
70.  David Cook and David Archuleta, they are both great!
71.  I am proud to be store owner!
72.  Have I already said that my husband is the best father in the world!
73. My favorite getaway is a spa/golf weekend with Nathan in Ojai.
74. I grew up going to the beach every weekend
75. I love our families bed time ritual.
76. I love how Claire, Madeleine, and Lucy laugh (very hearty)
77. Heavenly Father loves, blesses, and protect our family
78. I love to Tivo Oprah and have Oprah watching marathons
79. I love Dr. Oz
80.  I love Bob Green (and all of his books)
81.  I love non-fiction books especially self evaluation books
82. I love Maru Sushi Spicy Tuna rolls and house salads
83.  I love fireplaces especially the one in my parents log cabin
84. I love EATING
85. I love Target for everything
89. Exercising keeps me happy
90.  My favorite restaurant is the Tree Room in Sundance Utah
91. I love being pampered and consider getting my hair done a huge treat
92. I love my house and I love decorating it
93. I love to scrapbook and wish I had more time for it
94. I love hanging with my other mom friends and letting our kids play
95. My husband is the funniest person I know
96. I enjoy selling things on ebay, I just wish I had more time for it
97. One of these days I would like to run a 10k, but I think I will start with a few 5ks
98.  I love smart people
99.  I never imagined I would love a mini van but I do
100.  Did I mention I have the best girls and husband in the world-well it is worth mentioning again!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

forgot to mention how much you love your sister in law and how you wish you lived by her!!!!

it was fun to learn some new things about you!
keep on bloggin :)

Alliban said...

I loved your list. Maybe we can do that 10k some day. I'll have to start a little smaller than a 5k. I'll have to start with knowing what a "K" is! I probably shouldn't have blogged that for everyone to see. OH, well! Love you samantha

Reeser5 said...

You've been to Paris THREE times!!?? I am sooo jealous! I haven't been there once and am looking forward to the day Brandon and I can go. That won't be until the kids are up and out. *sigh*

By the way, I figured out why I couldn't post. I am seriously the world's biggest airhead. I kept looking at you mac blog and didn't realize you had a blog on here. But I found it, added it and can keep up with it.

Hehe..Happy Mother's Day again!

Love ya!
~Clarissa~