CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Disneyland with the Pattersons!

So today we spent the Day at Disneyland with the wonderful Patterson Family! We had a nice day, despite the high temps. and crowds, we still had a great time!


Here we go!
Lucy and Juliette playing together
Little Buds!
The Big Girls
Jet and Juliette

All the kids, (Rickie is hiding in the stroller)
Rick and Gracie

First time on the Carousel!


On a little Adventure in Adventure Land
This is as close to the Tea Cup ride I will ever get!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time, you got some cute pictures. Way to brave the heat!

Scott and Rashelle said...

What happened??? I thought we were gonna hook up with you guys at D-Land to watch the fireworks? We had so much fun and it looked like you guys did too. Next time we will have to plan a day with everyone in the ward who has season passes. That would be so fun with all the kids :)

Hoskins Family said...

Looks like you all had fun! I can't wait to take the girls again when our passes are good again! That's as close to the tea cups as I get too!

Alli grins said...

I think love Disneyland as much or more than my kids! We were there on Thursday..the day after you were. I loved seeing you last week at Allison's! I really miss you all so much and think of you often. I feel so blessed that I got to know you & your family while we lived there. Thanks for being a part of our lives;-)