CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am new at this Blogger thing please be patient!


Hi, so now that ALL, I repeat ALL of my friends seem to be on Blogger, I decided to join in on the all the fun. I don't feel as if I am being disloyal to our Mac site, we still have that too, but we are giving in to the blogger phenomenon. Please add us to your bookmarks and check back from time to time to see what is going on with our crazy 5.

Love to you all!

Nathan, Samantha, Claire, Madeleine, and Lucy

5 comments:

Alliban said...

It looks so cute. I have my link to your mac site. Shall I keep that or do you want me to change it to the dark side? That's what Clare says. Haha.

Cooperstown7 said...

Samantha, its ok, I also was pressured by the "blogger-nazi's" - it was as difficult transition, but we are coming through it alright. I will add you to my list - you all look wonderful!

Jamir said...

YEAH! Welcome to the blogging world! Happy Blogging!

Alli grins said...

From a fellow Mac addict....welcome to Blogger! I LOVE my Mac. It was a lot to learn, but I'll never go back. Your family looks beautiful. I miss you all and am glad to see you're doing well ;-)

Ashley said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you have joined blogger. It's so great to be able to stay in touch with friends and family! Now we can chat and see what's up in each other's crazy lives. Check out my page and add me to your addresses. Love and miss you guys! XoAsh
loseyfamily4.blogspot.com